International Relations Office
Students who wish to register for an exchange program at TECNUN need to follow these steps:
STEP 1: ONLINE APPLICATION
The online application is for exchange students from partner institutions only. To use this application, the student must be approved by his or her home university for exchange. If there are students who would like to participate in an exchange programme at TECNUN but are not enrolled at a partner institution, they should contact their International Relations Office.
Online application deadline:
- 1 May for the 1st semester and the whole academic year
- 1 October for the 2nd semester
STEP 2: REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
In addition to the online application, you must send us the following documentation:
- A print version of the online application signed by applicant and bearing the stamp and signature of the International Office at the home university.
- An official transcript of records
- A copy of your valid passport/identity card
- Passport photo (no scanned photo)
- Proof of medical insurance that covers the period of your stay in Spain (European Heath Insurance Card or private insurance)
Interested students must fill in the online application form before application deadline (mentioned above) and send by regular mail the printed application form duly signed and stamped by the coordinators to the following address. Documents must be received by 10 May for the first semester and for the whole academic year, and by 10 October for the second semester:
Ms. Estíbaliz Oliva
International Relations Service
Universidad de Navarra. Escuela Superior de Ingenieros - TECNUN
Paseo de Manuel Lardizábal, 13
20018 SAN SEBASTIÁN (Guipúzcoa)
The application forms will be accepted ONLY when we receive the documents signed by the coordinator at the home institution.
Please note the application will not be processed until all documentation is received. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the University.
Once the International Relations Service has evaluated the student's application form and transcript of records and accepted the student to the exchange program, the student will receive a letter of acceptance together along with additional information.
The letter of acceptance can be used to apply for a residence permit or visa if necessary.