International Relations Office
Students who wish to register for an exchange program at TECNUN need to follow these steps:
The online application is for exchange students from partner institutions only. To use this application, the student must be approved by his or her home university for exchange. If there are students who would like to participate in an exchange program at TECNUN but are not enrolled at a partner institution, they should contact their International Relations Office.
STEP 1: NOMINATION
The partner university nominates students for the upcoming exchange semester or year. Nominations should be sent by email to email@example.com
The nomination e-mail should state the following information:
- Name of the student
- Student’s Email
- Semester(s) of study
- Major/Degree of study
Upon nomination, the student is welcome to submit the online application.
STEP 2: ONLINE APPLICATION
Please submit an online application form before deadline.
Once you have completed your online application, please press the button “Send” and a document providing all your details will be generated. You should print that document and get your coordinator’s signature.
STEP 3: SEND BY EMAIL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
The student or coordinator must send us to the email firstname.lastname@example.org the following documentation:
- A print version of the online application signed by applicant and bearing the stamp and signature of the International Office at the home university.
- An official transcript of records
- A copy of your valid passport/identity card
- A passport sized scanned photograph in JPEG format (150x185 300pp if possible).
- Proof of medical insurance that covers the period of your stay in Spain (European Heath Insurance Card or private insurance)
The application periods are as follows:
- 1st Semester (Fall) or whole academic year:
- Nomination deadline: 1st April
- Application deadline: 1st May
- 2nd Semester (Spring):
- Nomination deadline: 15th September
- Application deadline: 15th October
Please note the application will not be processed until all documentation is received. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Once the International Relations Service has evaluated the student's application form and transcript of records and accepted the student to the exchange program, the student will receive a letter of acceptance together along with additional information.
The letter of acceptance can be used to apply for a residence permit or visa if necessary.