International Relations Office
Students who wish to register for an exchange programme at TECNUN will need to follow the next steps:
STEP 1: ONLINE APPLICATION
The online application is for exchange students from partner institutions only. To use this application, the student must be approved by his or her home university for exchange. If there are students willing to participate in an exchange programme at TECNUN but are not enrolled at a partner institution, they should contact their International Relations Office.
Online application deadline:
- 1st May for the 1st semester and the whole academic year
- 1st October for the 2nd semester
STEP 2: REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
In addition to the online application, it is required to receive the following documentation:
- Online application printed and signed by applicant and in addition bearing stamp and signature of the International Office of the home university.
- An official transcript of records
- A copy of your valid passport/identity card
- Passport photo (no scanned photo)
- Proof of medical insurance that covers the period of your stay in Spain (European Heath Insurance Card or private insurance)
The students interested have to fill in the on-line application form before application deadline (above mentioned) and send by regular mail the printed application form duly signed and stamped by the coordinators by 10th May for the first semester and for the whole academic year, and by 10th October, for the second semester to the following address:
Ms. Estíbaliz Oliva
International Relations Service
Universidad de Navarra. Escuela Superior de Ingenieros - TECNUN
Paseo de Manuel Lardizábal, 13
20018 SAN SEBASTIÁN (Guipúzcoa)
The application forms will be accepted ONLY when we receive the documents signed by the coordinator of the home institution.
Please note the application will not be processed until all documentation is received. Inclomplete application forms will not be accepted by the University.
Once the International Relations Service has evaluated student's application form and transcript of records, and is accepted for exchange programme the student will receive a letter of acceptance together with additional information.
The letter of acceptance can be used to apply for a residence permit or visa if necessary.