The 2014 "Summer Program" will be held from May 19th to July 11th consisting of different modules and courses:
Module 1: Engineering Courses "A" (See details on Courses): From May 19th to May 30th Courses will be taught by TECNUN and invited lecturers from partner universities. All courses will be taught in English.
Module 3: Spanish Language and Culture Course: From June 9th to June 27th , 60 hours:
- Introduction to Spanish Culture, Art and Literature
- Lectures combined with discussions, documentaries, videos and presentations
- Cultural tours within the city and the region
The first two weeks of this course will be taught at the University of Navarra Campus in Pamplona by the University of Navarra Spanish Language and Culture Institute (ILCE) and will be taught in English and Spanish according to attendants fluently in Spanish Language. Accommodation during this week will be arranged at Mendebaldea apartments next to the campus. The third week the classes will be in the campus of San Sebastian.
An online test will be provided in advance to evaluate the level of the applicants, dividing the group into two different levels (Basic/Advanced)
- Module 4: Engineering Courses "B" (See details on Courses): From June 30th to July 11th Courses will be taught by TECNUN and invited lecturers from partner universities.
The tuition fees for any module include all the social and extracurricular activities within the specific time frame and also daily lunch at the University Canteen.
Each course will only take place if the minimum amount of students sign up.
- Some courses will be co-lectured by invited lecturers from international partner universities.
Modules can be taken separately.